ChatGPT has revolutionized the complete platform of the tech industry by being one of the biggest players in the AI market. After GPT 3.5, GPT-4 came to increase efficiency, reasoning capabilities, etc but we have many other better alternatives too. In this blog, we’ll examine the top 10 AI Chatbots that are the finest alternatives to ChatGPT.
Each alternative we have discussed in this blog has special qualities and advantages, and we’ll give you a quick rundown of each one to aid you in choosing the one that best suits your requirements.
|Domains Famous For
|a) Generation of AI Visuals
b) Different Persona Talks
|Best ChatGPT Alternative for Communication
Try ChatSonic !!
|Google Bard AI
|a) Summarizing articles, blogs, etc.
b) Data interpretation with graphs, charts, etc.
|Best ChatGPT Alternative for Data Visualization
Try Google Bard AI !!
|Microsoft Bing AI
|a) Planning schedules for travel or food recipes.
|Best Travel-Based ChatGPT Alternative
Try Microsoft Bing AI !!
|a) Communication on Relationships and Friendships
b) Ultimate Gaming Arena
|Best ChatGPT Alternative for Relationships & Friendships
Try Replika !!
|a) Professionals who need authentic data from LinkedIn, Wikipedia, etc.
|Best ChatGPT Alternative for Content Creation & Writing Assistant
Try Perplexity AI !!
|a) Code writing, Blogs, and Relationship Advice
|Best ChatGPT Alternative for Social Media Management
Try ChatGenie !!
|a) AI Visuals Creation, Search Engine, and Project Writing
|Best ChatGPT Alternative for AI Art
Try Chinchilla !!
|a) Technical Functioning of Commands
|Best ChatGPT Alternative for Model Experiments
Try OpenAI Playground !!
|a) Platform-based reviews and basic searches
|Best Coding Alternative of ChatGPT
Try YouChat !!
|a) Platform-based reviews and basic searches
|Best ChatGPT Alternative for Experimenting on Reddit Phrases
Try DialoGPT !!
What does ChatGPT mean?
In comparison to other standard AI platforms, ChatGPT has been trained on a trillion data sets to provide more accurate and intelligent responses. As a result, different sectors have implemented this tech into their daily working style, either for creating content or getting program codes. This had modified the way of thinking for every individual in the industry and it’s evolving rapidly too.
There were two plans proposed by OpenAI for the ChatGPT platform such as:
- Free ChatGPT Plan
- ChatGPT Plus Feature – $20 per month for personal uses and $42 per month for professional purposes.
Reasons to go for ChatGPT Alternatives
As per the ongoing revolution in the AI world, ChatGPT played a major role in all the sectors such as IT, Travel & Tourism, Academics, etc. But several other alternatives are available too, which are worth trying because of their advanced features and facilities.
Some of the important reasons to shift to another platform other than ChatGPT are:
- Inaccurate Outputs
By asking the question “Who is the creator of the Volatility Index?”, this is the output given by ChatGPT, which shows inaccurate and limited knowledge:
- No Visuals
No images or AI art can be displayed using ChatGPT as it is a monolingual language model, which can easily give text responses with accuracy.
- Server Down or No Response
Due to heavy workload or regular questioning, the GPT shows this output where he pretends an error:
- Costlier than Others
- Different Functionalities Unavailable
ChatGPT may not include all of the functions you want, depending on your demands. Other AI language models specialize in certain areas, such as picture recognition, speech-to-text conversion, and translation.
Top 10 ChatGPT Alternatives
Powered by Google to give the latest info with better accuracy. Some of the major features which ChatSonic includes are no error messages, no deletion of previous searches, etc.
The finest alternative is made with all possible features like real-time texts, visual searches and generation, and many more. Different personas are embedded as well, to do the conversation in the way you want. Combining all the features, it can be called a “complete package” with better responses and accurate info related to the searches. This surely proves it is a great tool for all users.
- Real-time communication with more accurate results.
- Availability of more than 16 personas to communicate.
- Generation of amazing AI visuals.
- Stored the previous result searches and gives the option to share as well.
- High-quality tested prompts to give precise results.
- Easy Creation of articles, blogs, and captions.
Pros and Cons
|Advanced creativity with AI visuals
|Per day 25 generations are only free
|Accurate and Updated Information
|16+ personas bring more productivity in conversation
|Previous responses are stored for better results
|Sharing of responses becomes possible along with images
Google Bard AI
Bard works in the same way as other AI chatbots like OpenAI’s Chat GPT and Microsoft’s ‘new’ Bing search engine. This new tech can draw on real-time information from Internet, which is fantastic. This distinguishing attribute will ensure that Bard generates “fresh, high-quality responses.”
On March 21, 2023, Google launched its Bard waitlist. On a rolling basis, the queue will allow access to a restricted number of individuals in the United States and the United Kingdom. Google will gather early user feedback to develop the AI chatbot.
- Summarize articles, blogs, and web content.
- Generation of creative ideas.
- Easy Data comparison with graphs, charts, etc.
- Regular activity updation along with travel plans.
- Early access for selected countries’ users.
- Generation of multiple response drafts.
Pros and Cons
|Enhanced Productivity and Creativity
|Biased results are produced
|Quality Content along with Authentic Information
|Plagiarised Content with Inaccuracy and Misinformation
|Quick Response Time
|Content Sources are not provided
|Real-time Internet Connectivity
|Human Expertise is necessary
Microsoft Bing AI
Microsoft launched its Edge browser with two new AI-powered features called ‘Chat’ and ‘Compose.’ This development is in addition to their current Bing feature. Both the apps, Bing and Edge are easily accessible by Android and iOS users.
Bing gives the opportunity to Chat where relevant questions can be asked, and more accurate answers are there, which was recently shown at an event by Microsoft. You can easily plan vacations, find recipes, and can do a variety of things while using Bing, the same as ChatGPT.
Note: While it is presently in a limited preview, Bing will be fully free to use once it is published. Previously only available through a waitlist, this fantastic ChatGPT alternative is now available to all users.
- Complex inquiries are evaluated faster and have quick responses.
- Users can easily get AI-generated responses for up to 1,000 words.
- Pay after-use facility available.
- Authentic data along with the sources.
Pros and Cons
|Provide accurate and updated information
|Response time is a little bit more
|Source citations for the results are possible
|Can only be operated in Microsoft Edge
|Varied conversational modes are available
|Effective “Prometheus Model” is used
In the list of AI chatbots which is focused significantly on friendship and relationships, Replika comes on top. More than 50 million individuals are already using Replika not just for the purpose of talking, but to enhance their strong bonds as well.
An autoregressive GPT-3 language model gives working access to Replika, which means it learns from past inputs as well. Because Replika’s goal is to have a meaningful discussion, it may use past information about your life to personalize itself to you.
- Any type of conversation is possible with Replika, and more chatting helps in getting precise outputs.
- Easily place a video call with your own replica.
- Supports for building better habits and manners.
- Play Games and helps in putting relationship status.
- Cheap and affordable premium features
- $8 per month for an individual
- $50 for a year.
Pros and Cons
|Relationship advice and intricate conversations are possible
|All good and premium features are available with payout only
|Response Accuracy is good
|Subscription charges are not very cheap
|Past responses are stored as per the user
|For Pro members, the video call with AI is possible
Unlike ChatGPT, however, Perplexity mentions the sources from where the answer or the results has been displayed. It puts more importance on original content and even displays in AI itself regarding plagiarism.
Output data may get collected from professional platforms like LinkedIn, Wikipedia, etc. However, because of the Beta version, it might pick up the material as it is from the sources, resulting in plagiarised content.
- Generate short conversational responses with accuracy.
- Takes data from Wikipedia, LinkedIn, etc. because of Beta Version.
- Diligent but lacks a chatbot facility along with the storage of previous data.
- Free to use without any account.
Pros and Cons
|Website layout and framework are very easy to operate
|No additional features are available like a chatbot, calling, interaction with AI, etc.
|Conversations can be proper without any confusing responses
|Completely free to use and doesn’t require any account to use
|Result sources are also available to validate the data
|Older responses are not saved
|Completely free to use and don’t require any account to use
The information can be accessed from any location and at any time because of its user-friendly design. Customers may discover the answers they need using the ChatGPT engine in a fraction of the time it would take them to use traditional techniques.
ChatGenie also enables firms to automate customer support activities, allowing them to concentrate on core company operations. Furthermore, it allows clients to discover answers without having to wait for a customer support professional or even search through FAQs.
- Easily accessible on different platforms.
- Content generation in more than 75 different languages.
- Latest data updating facility in the API.
- Easy Generation of Social media posts and captions.
- Practical and egoism-free answers.
Pros and Cons
|Quick and Accurate Answers are provided on WhatsApp
|No voice assistant is available
|Intelligent Assistance is available for modification
|Code-based and social platforms content can be curated with quality
|One-click customer support is available
Chinchilla has been dubbed a “GPT Killer” by some experts. It consists of more than 70 billion parameters to prove the accuracy of results. Chinchilla is based on a transformer model which works much better with the help of a mathematical MMLU dataset, as compared to ChatGPT.
As a result, Chinchilla works as the best alternative for people focused on making AI art, writing projects, etc. Even, it can be suited best as the language model is much more compatible with reasoning too.
- Easy Implementation and efficient performance in downstream applications.
- Optimal platform for the preparation of language model for reasoning.
- Accuracy rate for results in ChinChilla is 67.5%.
- Dataset size is 3 times larger than Chat GPT-3 model.
- Assignment writing and AI art creation become easier.
Pros and Cons
|Multiple features availability like task writing, image creation, etc.
|Not available for public use for now
|Advanced and accurate data results are shown
|Pricing structure is not clear as it may be expensive because of larger data set and accurate results
|It is less computing for fine-tuning
Different advanced functions are integrated into it but it’s not a compatible tool for daily users, as it allows for several advancements like changing temperature, stop sequences, number of tokens for result display, etc.
The extensive customization facility is also available for the users to work on and even in comparison with other tools, they can test it too. Compared to other AI bots, it does not get slow in showing results and is completely free to use.
- Good Response Speed and Accuracy
- Voice-based searches are possible.
- Experimenting with various language models is possible.
- Flexible to use but not made for daily normal users.
- Completely free to use but need to purchase credits.
Pros and Cons
|Better accuracy and speed
|Not easy to operate for beginners
|Possible for experimenting with different language models
|May lose previous searches because of heavy workload on servers
|Possible for Voice-based searches
|Doesn’t becomes slow in showing results
As it is in the development stage, sometimes the answers are not that accurate but it can play the same role as ChatGPT. For the generation of human-like responses, it’s trained with AI phrases and human datasets too.
It holds all the previous conversations with full access to the Internet and makes the search results more accurate and updated as well. Easily any user can do chatting from their website itself, and sometimes biased results may also get produced.
- Accurate and latest information is shown in search results.
- Different chatting ways can be used for better performance.
- Can easily write code, letters, relationship status, etc.
- Full access to Internet-based search results.
Pros and Cons
|Trained with a large data set of AI phrases and human phrases
|Still in the training phase, so results are not produced all the time
|No feature for sharing and voice-based search
|No feature of sharing and voice-based search
|Multiple features available in one
|Error in the answers
|Chatting facility is available for any genuine queries
Because configuring Dialo manually may be cumbersome, you may experiment with it using HuggingFace’s inference API. AI prompts or self-generated prompts can be taken for testing, and let Dialo answer your queries.
Responses from DialoGPT are at best and decent. Because the AI is created to be cheery, it is prone to get perplexed. It adjusts pretraining techniques to response generation using 100 GBs of vernacular data.
- 100 GBs of colloidal data used for adapting pertaining techniques.
- Quality outputs by 147M multi-turn dialogues accessed through Reddit.
- Authentic information is available with source links.
- Previous responses are stored to provide better answers.
Pros and Cons
|Lighthearted chatbot with easy flexibility
|Confusing results while searches
|Easy to use and Simply Accessible
|No backup facility for restoring previous answers
|Decent responses with quality
|No backup facility by restoring previous answers
Best ChatGPT Alternative
Summarizing all the points, we have got many ChatGPT alternatives that hold expertise in some particular areas. Each and every day, the data model is getting transformed to improve the accuracy of the results of these AI models to stand on top in the race.
Compared with all the parameters, we declared “ChatSonic” as the best ChatGPT alternative for now.
ChatSonic already had a large pre-trained dataset for accurate results and provide different features with full access to the Internet. A strong backup facility is also available where no previous searches are deleted and based on their references also, the outputs are shown.
The server does not display any error message too. The complete package consists of ChatSonic only with the feature of real-time text searching, voice search, visual display, etc. Many times, the user wants to conversate with the particular mindset of people, so that facility is also available with more than 16 types of personas.
Many other alternatives are also present like Microsoft Bing AI, Google Bard, Replika, Perplexity AI, etc. But definitely, you should give it a try to “ChatSonic” as it holds the topmost place in all alternatives.
Through this blog, we tried our best to provide you the alternatives to try instead of ChatGPT to have knowledge about different platforms with their features.
a) What are some of the limitations of ChatGPT?
- Some of the major limitations of the ChatGPT model are inaccurate results with less efficiency, no source citation for data authenticity, no visuals generated, and server overloading & error generation in excess.
b) Is there a better AI than ChatGPT?
- Definitely in the AI sector, the revolution came because of ChatGPT but that’s not the only option for use. Some of the best alternatives of ChatGPT which we discussed in this blog include Microsoft Bing AI, ChatSonic, Chinchilla, and Google Bard.
c) Is Bing AI better than ChatGPT?
- We can’t definitely say yes, but obviously, Bing AI brings a lot of advancements and overcomes many limitations of ChatGPT. Some of them are, no overloading because of heavy traffic and searches, providing accurate results & updates, authentication through available source content, and data search backup is available.
d) Is Google Bard better than ChatGPT?
- Yes definitely and with the evolving changes which Bard AI is bringing in its technology will surely take up the market with the features. Some of the valid points to support the statement includes cutting-edge machine-learning technology which makes it smarter day-by-day and more accurate in result generation.
- Human-based responses are generated with Bard AI rather than robotic results, and weather results & game-playing facilities are also available.